Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ardor

Ardor

          I am just a string to her, and she has me wrapped around her finger, and I let her toy with me, do her desires; She has possessed my heart, and my brain, me.

         Her Soft touch arouses me and tricks my heart in to acceleration, where I lose control of breaths I take.

         Her words fool my brain up with impure thoughts that lead me to no longer think, or hold myself back.

         “I want this”. Repeating it loudly to myself, waiting….

          She walks out of the dark bathroom, slowly, gives me an aeon look and walks towards me wearing red lingerie.  Her hair down to her back, grippable. She walks in to the bed where I have been laying for the past 10 minutes, thinking about the upcoming event. Like a dog I salivated anxiously.

          She reaches down, grabbing my hand, tightly, Kissing it. She removes the ring off my left hand, and starts rolling that tongue in her mouth, she whispers, “you don’t need to think about her tonight”.

           My erection is no longer hidden. She smiles, my eyes grow more open, and we begin…
           Again…
------------------------
Writen by:
Sina Serati.
After read.

The story was about a man cheating on his wife, feeling what he never feels with his wife, sharing his body and letting him self be used. 
His wife knows about the affair but never confronts him.
this story is about one of his affair nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment